Waiting for the definitive edition!

Started by Jignesh, Jun 28, 2026, 09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jignesh

I've been seeing folks on Reddit, Twitter and Instagram teasing PC gamers because GTA 6 isn't coming out on PC on day one with the consoles.

To be fair, I think it's not that bad - a year‑later launch isn't terrible.

We'll eventually get the definitive edition with improved fidelity, higher FPS and a patched build.


Raghav

We've waited long enough that we just don't care about it any more.

Ajay

Man, I could wait another 5 years, just like I've been waiting for Elder Scrolls 6.

Pankaj


Tarun

I've got a massive backlog to finish before it lands on PC, and after that I'll stay away from any game for a few months, lol. Can't wait for GTA 6 Online too!

Vinay

I wouldn't take this too seriously. Earlier GTA titles also launched on consoles first.

Anusha

Console versions are usually very polished and quickly patched because they only have to optimise for a known hardware setup, unlike PC which has countless configurations. When things break, it's often the PC setup, not the game, that's the problem for developers.

Vishal

On PC the game won't be limited by hardware like the PS5, so it'll look stunning. I'm fine waiting because I'll get the best version. The only downside is the longer wait.

Amit

I have a PS5 and I'm not paying ₹6,000 for that game, no matter how good it is. Digital games shouldn't be that pricey, especially by Indian standards.

Vinay

I'll wait until Epic Games gives it away...

Rupali

Is anyone else not bothered by spoilers?