India qualify for AFC U17 Women's Asian Cup 2026 QFs after 4-0 win over Lebanon

Started by Bharat, May 09, 2026, 02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic


Jignesh

I really hope they pull themselves together and pull off a miracle against China.

Priya

This is just mind-blowing! After 21 years we're finally in the Women's U17 Asia Cup and we've made the quarter-finals!

If we get to the semi-finals, we'll book a spot in the U17 Women's FIFA World Cup, but that looks tough since we have to face China.

If we somehow beat China, I have no idea how I'll react - I'm not used to this kind of excitement.

Mukesh

Congratulations, girls! You all are making us proud in the football world.





Khushi

How are we beating Lebanon but then losing to Australia, who just drew with them?



Pranay

I love women's sports!!!

Congrats to these girls and I hope they beat China too - from what I've seen, they're almost invincible.