Amazing benefits of azelaic acid & retinol

Started by Prem, May 06, 2026, 08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prem

Hey folks, thanks a lot to this community for helping me get fairly healthy skin. This group introduced me to aziderm (azelaic acid) and retinol - I'm literally so grateful. I've been using aziderm for over a year and retinol for 5 months. These pictures aren't edited or enhanced!




Chetan

Disclaimer: Retinol is prescription-only. Please consult a doctor before using it.

Mohit

If anyone has doubts about usage, price, etc., feel free to ask and I'll try to answer ASAP.

Varunesh

Are you applying it using the sandwich method?

Shivam

Share your complete skincare routine and the products you use.

Rakesh

Hi, could you tell me which retinol you're using, please?

Dhruv

Skincare routine!! Aziderm is mainly for pimples, right?


joshi


Shashi

Great results - consistency pays off. Azelaic acid was a game-changer for me too.

Gauri