Abhishek Sharma appears twice, only Indian in list

Started by Tejas, Apr 22, 2026, 11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saloni

He'll improve with time; I hope ICT doesn't overreact to his form in the T20 World Cup and keeps him as an opener.

Gopal

No one can replace him, truly. Even with two ducks in this IPL, he's still the top run‑scorer.

Chitra



Gayatri

I'm one of his biggest critics, but I'm glad he's improving.


Jai

Orange cap despite two ducks—what an insane aura. If Abhishek starts hitting and stays after the powerplay, no one can stop him. He's already posted two 130+ scores in the IPL.

Harendra

It was odd that Abhishek batted till 20 overs but couldn't break Gayle's 175, and SRH didn't even cross 250. I think he didn't play at full potential.

Sonal

He could have calmly made 150, but his shots weren't landing.

Swathi

A player with an all‑or‑nothing mentality.