Vaishnavi Chaitanya is really something in the Arya 40 movie

Started by Vikram, Mar 10, 2026, 02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Namrata

When was Arya 3 to Arya 39 released, by the way, sorry that was a bad joke



Radhika

I think she is pretty and can act, so maybe she will get some chances, I mean what do native speakers know anyway


Arjun

I hope she does not have to deal with dirty trolls in the film industry, like she is getting from some jobless people here

Aravind

She looks really good, and I think she can act well too, without just relying on her looks

Shreya


Arisha

I think she is trying to be like the heroine in Devarakonda's movie

Vivek

If she goes for a glamorous look, she will get trolled, but if she keeps it simple, she might get some supporting roles, though she won't be paired with top actors