Who’s playing Parshuram?

Started by Neeraj, Apr 04, 2026, 07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neeraj

This is the face‑off scene between Ram and Parshuram, and the axe belongs to Parshuram. He's also an avatar of Vishnu, so it's likely a big star. Any rumours? Since it's early in the film, it was probably shot years ago.


Suresh

I heard Ranbir himself is playing the role.

Daksha

Why not shoot some scenes on real locations? The trailer was full of green‑screen shots, smh.

Kartik

I'm wondering how two avatars of Vishnu could exist at the same time.

Arif

I'm curious – at the start of the teaser there's a war in a snowy region. What part of the story does that belong to? Anyone can give context?

Jyoti.kumar


Sunita

I think Ranbir himself is playing the role.

Amit


Raghav


Bhavin


Cricfan

Bhai, I'm looking for that mythological serial that used to air on Star Plus in the early 2000s... not gonna lie.