He's back with a bang

Started by Ajay, May 17, 2026, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic



Amar

I'm super happy, man!
I watched the movie - it was packed with fun. I was surprised, even though the second half has a few drawbacks. I enjoyed it a lot!

Alok

Why are you asking for any source?

Kunal

Is the movie actually good? Most reviews say the first half is solid, but the second half gets messy, and Balaji hogs too much screen time.

Parth

Not about the collections, but the Raathu Raasan video song is going to be a legendary hit. Mandaikulla odite irukku. The interval was the peak, and GK Vishnu outshone Sai and Suriya in Raathu Raasan - what an amazing theatre experience!

Shivendra

I always thought Suriya's comeback would just be a throwback, but my man proved me wrong.

Shailesh

Unfortunately, I'll have to skip the theatrical release for this movie (I have exams).

Amitabh

I feel really happy for Suriya. The man hasn't had good script choices for over a decade (except a few like Soorarai Pottru and Jai Bhim), but he always, ALWAYS gives his all in performance. This movie is a well-deserved win for him and, if I may say, his acting is outstanding! What a performer!! If you're a Suriya fan, you should definitely catch it in theatres!