Your Pick

Started by Suraj, Mar 12, 2026, 01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suraj


Chitra

Uriyadi Vijay

Kavin post Dada

Mohan

Aathmika - meesaya murukku

Priya

Vimal post kalavani, vaagai soodi vaa and kbkr

Imran

Prashanth-whether it was his ego, lack of work ethic, his father or a combination I did not expect him to flop so hard playing third fiddle to Vijay and Prabu Deva in GOAT.

Speaking of those others, Prashanth was supposed to be top-tier. He def had the look back then. But yea disappointing. Seems he also couldn't get over the weight loss hump either. Unfortunate.

Abbas was another one. I do know he's trying to make a comeback but didn't hear much. Thinking if that Padiyappa role killed his momentum.

For actresses, I would have to go with Sadha. She had the look but perhaps lacked the overall acting chops. Posting Anniyan and Priyasakhi (that film with Madhaven), thought she would've done more-but it seems she's happy filming wildlife today.

Sameer


Rohit

Bharath after Kadhal movie




Sangeeta

Shaam has a Stellar opening and follow up with director jeeva, fantastic Harris albums in both 12b and ullamketkumae , got to pair up with jothika and simran in the same movie at their peak !

Next movie Asin !

Both movies are super duper hits , he has opening to rival that of Madhavan.

Jeeva's death effectively ended his career

Larry


Arisha

I  am still fan of vedhika. But she didnt get big as I thought.

Vidya

I honestly thought Oviya would land proper heroine roles after Big Boss.