Nostalgia: Anyone recall this game?

Started by Ajay, Apr 13, 2026, 09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajay

I used to play it back in 2008‑2009.



Raghav

I remember playing it, but the name escapes me; those missiles just hit me instantly.

Harry

What's the name of this game? I played it and even searched for it 2‑3 years ago, but no luck.

Shankar


Aarti

It's Air Assault 2. I used to go to a cheap internet café to play it, had it on my CD. Those were the days.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AUwtbIaWKdM

Pallavi

I used to play this with my brother, lol.

Chiranjit

It's Air Assault! I guess it has two parts, right? It was my summer vacation game.

Balaji


Tanuja

Yeahhhh. Just a few days ago I was thinking about this game. I think it had a couple of versions. As far as I recall, it came from a free games distribution site. Some were rubbish, but this one was really good.

James

Something hawk? What's the full name???

Preeti

Brooo, me too! What's the name of this game? I totally forgot!!!