Dhurandhar 2 is looking at a 100 crore opening

Started by Asha, Mar 10, 2026, 04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Namrata

The buzz around this movie is crazy from the start

Vivek

#2
Pinkvilla earlier predicted 77 crore net in a clash and later raised it to 90 crore in a solo release, but looking at the premier rush, limited shows, and bookings in areas affected by Eid, they have dropped the prediction to 65 crore net in a solo release. Lower prediction despite super blockbuster pricing means lower footfalls. The trade knows something that the fans do not want to accept. Both articles are here https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/box-office/pinkvilla-predicts-dhurandhar-the-revenge-set-to-tear-apart-records-with-solo-release-as-forecast-climbs-higher-1401235 and https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/box-office/pinkvilla-predicts-dhurandhar-the-revenge-eyes-rs-100-cr-opening-day-including-previews-in-india-1401377

Lokesh

it might cross 100 crore, it could easily go past 120 crore

Murali

do you think families will sit through a 4 hour movie

Raghav

I have been following this series since before the first part was released. What a journey it has been. A film that was trashed and trolled before its release, with many people calling it a sure shot disaster, I always knew it would do well. And it did

Rajesh


Radhika

if the collections from the 18th and 19th are counted, it will surely go above 100 crore. Pushpa 2 got 100 crore plus with half the hype of Dhurandhar

Nath

is the movie facing issues with screen availability, like there is demand but not enough screens to show it


Arisha

I have already booked tickets for the 18th, I just cant wait to see it