Cleared LIC AAO, SBI PO, PNB PO at 30, just finished; now a failed entrepreneur

Started by joshi, Apr 10, 2026, 02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshi

Hey folks, don't lose hope!

I started prepping when I was 28 and managed to clear them, so anyone can do it. Just trust the process :)












Shyam

I'm struggling with quants and spending too much time on reasoning. Any suggestions?

Shyam

Where did you study General Ability from? How did you stay calm while prepping? How did you improve your puzzle skills?

Rupali


Vinay

Hey OP, could you please verify by sharing your scorecard or result?

Sahil

Congratulations, sir. Namaste. Could you tell me how many mock tests you attempted and which platform you used? Also, please share any source or book recommendations.

Basavaraj

Wow, nice! Please share your strategy and resources for Maths, GA, and English grammar.

Keerthi

Congrats bro! I'm 25 and feel a ton of societal pressure, but my mom's got my back, so I understand the mental strength you needed. Kudos!

Jyoti.kumar

What was your business about? And before that, did you have any job?


Manav

Wow, given your age this was probably your last shot and you nailed it! You're finally done with the exams—LIC AAO is just an extra cheesy layer on your pizza, enjoy the feast you've earned. Maybe later you can start your own business with the savings and the experience you've gained. Wishing you all the best for the future.