It's a canon event, bro.
I was binge‑watching Stranger Things on Jan 1, then jumped straight into Game of Thrones. I missed even one main exam, and the ending of GOT messed up my mind.
Start with 10‑11 hours a day gradually. You can hit a 10‑plus score in two days and keep it up for a month or two, but then burnout will hit. Stay positive, stop overthinking whether it'll happen or not. If it doesn't, that's that. Keep grinding on the sheet and past papers. Take up a hobby—maybe start a YouTube channel (not study vlogs) or watch movies. Meet friends, seniors, juniors. This year there are good movies like *Spider‑Man*, *Avengers*, *Odyssey*, *Jailer 2*, *Dune*, etc. Once you pick a teacher, stick with them; don't keep switching. Look, that guy got 100% using Abj Sir's YouTube lectures, and they didn't use anything like Irodov, as far as I know.
The syllabus was incomplete, burnout, procrastination... basically the same issues freshers face.
You'll have to put in hard work, buddy. Around 50‑60 questions every day, and there's still no guarantee. I solved over 10k questions in a year, did 30+ full‑syllabus mocks, yet I still messed up in the exam. So put in the effort without expecting anything.
The meme actually lists my reasons.
Luck, health issues, stress, and expecting the JEE paper to be similar to the mocks.
My game ended the day I closed my book to talk to a girl.
Here's my full advice: stay away from the opposite gender and even friends you hang out with for fun; use a keypad mobile, Android only when you have a doubt, so you avoid social media; no movies or web series; don't delay mock tests; cover the whole syllabus together instead of one subject at a time—study all subjects daily; and most importantly, revise. Review yesterday's work daily, then at the weekend go over the whole week's work, and do the same at month's end.
I've had an awakening... I'm moving beyond just studying.