eChat

Categories => Technology & Gadgets => Topic started by: Jignesh on Jun 28, 2026, 09:13 PM

Title: Waiting for the definitive edition!
Post by: Jignesh on Jun 28, 2026, 09:13 PM
I've been seeing folks on Reddit, Twitter and Instagram teasing PC gamers because GTA 6 isn't coming out on PC on day one with the consoles.

To be fair, I think it's not that bad - a year‑later launch isn't terrible.

We'll eventually get the definitive edition with improved fidelity, higher FPS and a patched build.

(https://i.ibb.co/ccGbLcnK/p32t9fpgtz9h1.jpg)
Title: Re: Waiting for the definitive edition!
Post by: Raghav on Jun 28, 2026, 09:13 PM
We've waited long enough that we just don't care about it any more.
Title: Re: Waiting for the definitive edition!
Post by: Ajay on Jun 28, 2026, 09:14 PM
Man, I could wait another 5 years, just like I've been waiting for Elder Scrolls 6.
Title: Re: Waiting for the definitive edition!
Post by: Pankaj on Jun 28, 2026, 09:14 PM
Plus, we can mod the game.
Title: Re: Waiting for the definitive edition!
Post by: Tarun on Jun 28, 2026, 09:14 PM
I've got a massive backlog to finish before it lands on PC, and after that I'll stay away from any game for a few months, lol. Can't wait for GTA 6 Online too!
Title: Re: Waiting for the definitive edition!
Post by: Vinay on Jun 28, 2026, 09:14 PM
I wouldn't take this too seriously. Earlier GTA titles also launched on consoles first.
Title: Re: Waiting for the definitive edition!
Post by: Anusha on Jun 28, 2026, 09:14 PM
Console versions are usually very polished and quickly patched because they only have to optimise for a known hardware setup, unlike PC which has countless configurations. When things break, it's often the PC setup, not the game, that's the problem for developers.
Title: Re: Waiting for the definitive edition!
Post by: Vishal on Jun 28, 2026, 09:14 PM
On PC the game won't be limited by hardware like the PS5, so it'll look stunning. I'm fine waiting because I'll get the best version. The only downside is the longer wait.
Title: Re: Waiting for the definitive edition!
Post by: Amit on Jun 28, 2026, 09:14 PM
I have a PS5 and I'm not paying ₹6,000 for that game, no matter how good it is. Digital games shouldn't be that pricey, especially by Indian standards.
Title: Re: Waiting for the definitive edition!
Post by: Vinay on Jun 28, 2026, 09:14 PM
I'll wait until Epic Games gives it away...
Title: Re: Waiting for the definitive edition!
Post by: Rupali on Jun 28, 2026, 09:14 PM
Is anyone else not bothered by spoilers?