(https://i.redd.it/mcgmxaceviog1.png)
Uriyadi Vijay
Kavin post Dada
Aathmika - meesaya murukku
Vimal post kalavani, vaagai soodi vaa and kbkr
Prashanth-whether it was his ego, lack of work ethic, his father or a combination I did not expect him to flop so hard playing third fiddle to Vijay and Prabu Deva in GOAT.
Speaking of those others, Prashanth was supposed to be top-tier. He def had the look back then. But yea disappointing. Seems he also couldn't get over the weight loss hump either. Unfortunate.
Abbas was another one. I do know he's trying to make a comeback but didn't hear much. Thinking if that Padiyappa role killed his momentum.
For actresses, I would have to go with Sadha. She had the look but perhaps lacked the overall acting chops. Posting Anniyan and Priyasakhi (that film with Madhaven), thought she would've done more-but it seems she's happy filming wildlife today.
(https://i.redd.it/8t1j0o9hziog1.gif)
/s
Bharath after Kadhal movie
(https://preview.redd.it/ogpks5kp1jog1.jpeg?width=259&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=77e26aae1cafe9f10f5afa60f673a5fa0c34da73)
Shaam has a Stellar opening and follow up with director jeeva, fantastic Harris albums in both 12b and ullamketkumae , got to pair up with jothika and simran in the same movie at their peak !
Next movie Asin !
Both movies are super duper hits , he has opening to rival that of Madhavan.
Jeeva's death effectively ended his career
priya anand
I am still fan of vedhika. But she didnt get big as I thought.
I honestly thought Oviya would land proper heroine roles after Big Boss.