eChat

Categories => Entertainment & Celebrities => Topic started by: Pallavi on Mar 11, 2026, 03:35 AM

Title: I just saw Koode and I am totally in tears now
Post by: Pallavi on Mar 11, 2026, 03:35 AM
I watched Bangalore Days the other night and then I saw this film - I have to say, I was blown away by how good Malayalam movies can be. I think Anjali Menon did a fantastic job of directing these films, the way she gets the message across and the emotions, it's really something. And Nazriya Nazim is just amazing on screen, she deserves all the praise for her performance.

(https://preview.redd.it/ehnxlapnw8og1.png?auto=webp&s=ffb4e26e97b2d68bbbd7e66fcb9d1e692ce262e5)
Title: Re: I just saw Koode and I am totally in tears now
Post by: Kishore on Mar 11, 2026, 06:27 AM
That's great to hear
Title: Re: I just saw Koode and I am totally in tears now
Post by: Rupali on Mar 11, 2026, 06:39 AM
you can really feel for Prithviraj's character and the songs just take the movie to another level, I got a bit emotional after it ended
Title: Re: I just saw Koode and I am totally in tears now
Post by: Sachin on Mar 11, 2026, 01:01 PM
Anjali Menon's first film Manjadikuru is also worth watching