eChat

Categories => Entertainment & Celebrities => Topic started by: Neeraj on Apr 04, 2026, 07:14 AM

Title: Who’s playing Parshuram?
Post by: Neeraj on Apr 04, 2026, 07:14 AM
This is the face‑off scene between Ram and Parshuram, and the axe belongs to Parshuram. He's also an avatar of Vishnu, so it's likely a big star. Any rumours? Since it's early in the film, it was probably shot years ago.

(https://preview.redd.it/6bgiynq1fzsg1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=2d8d591077f382ed82d1e097e1de04d0c850f280)
Title: Re: Who’s playing Parshuram?
Post by: Suresh on Apr 04, 2026, 07:14 AM
I heard Ranbir himself is playing the role.
Title: Re: Who’s playing Parshuram?
Post by: Daksha on Apr 04, 2026, 07:14 AM
Why not shoot some scenes on real locations? The trailer was full of green‑screen shots, smh.
Title: Re: Who’s playing Parshuram?
Post by: Kartik on Apr 04, 2026, 07:14 AM
I'm wondering how two avatars of Vishnu could exist at the same time.
Title: Re: Who’s playing Parshuram?
Post by: Arif on Apr 04, 2026, 07:14 AM
I'm curious – at the start of the teaser there's a war in a snowy region. What part of the story does that belong to? Anyone can give context?
Title: Re: Who’s playing Parshuram?
Post by: Jyoti.kumar on Apr 04, 2026, 07:14 AM
Looks like it's him.
Title: Re: Who’s playing Parshuram?
Post by: Sunita on Apr 04, 2026, 07:14 AM
I think Ranbir himself is playing the role.
Title: Re: Who’s playing Parshuram?
Post by: Amit on Apr 04, 2026, 07:14 AM
Salman Khan.
Title: Re: Who’s playing Parshuram?
Post by: Raghav on Apr 04, 2026, 07:14 AM
Vicky Kaushal.
Title: Re: Who’s playing Parshuram?
Post by: Bhavin on Apr 04, 2026, 07:14 AM
Ranbir himself.
Title: Re: Who’s playing Parshuram?
Post by: Cricfan on Apr 04, 2026, 07:14 AM
Bhai, I'm looking for that mythological serial that used to air on Star Plus in the early 2000s... not gonna lie.