eChat

Categories => Entertainment & Celebrities => Topic started by: Shivendra on Apr 03, 2026, 02:29 PM

Title: Brahmayugam colour print request
Post by: Shivendra on Apr 03, 2026, 02:29 PM
I've seen a lot of posts about a colour version of Brahmayugam, but I still haven't found the full movie anywhere. If anyone has the colour version, please DM me.

(https://preview.redd.it/eu7517cy1xsg1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=ad90419729ff59cf87a099f637736b5c2a718d69)
Title: Re: Brahmayugam colour print request
Post by: Danny on Apr 03, 2026, 02:29 PM
Just my personal take, but I feel releasing a colour print of this masterpiece would be a bad idea for several reasons.
Title: Re: Brahmayugam colour print request
Post by: Sohan on Apr 03, 2026, 02:29 PM
The film is quite unsettling, not because it's a horror flick but because of its moral message—it shows that life isn't always as perfect as Bollywood portrays.
Title: Re: Brahmayugam colour print request
Post by: Sahil on Apr 03, 2026, 02:29 PM
The movie could have included a few tasteful nude scenes without seeming vulgar—something groundbreaking. If sex and nudity are still taboo, maybe it's best not to push those ideas.
Title: Re: Brahmayugam colour print request
Post by: Ankita on Apr 03, 2026, 02:29 PM
Does the film contain any 18+ scenes? I'm planning to watch it on a flight.