(https://i.redd.it/a2qkmcx27tsg1.jpeg)
Forget all that, the acting is just terrible.
What a big drama... our town's propaganda film, right?
The jokes are there, I know it's propaganda... but I have no idea who made it for whom.
What movie is this, bro?
This was made by Udhay, but I can't prove it.
(https://media.giphy.com/media/fJSaSRqII1lmyRv2AM/giphy-downsized.gif)
Natty should recall that he was the cinematographer for Black Friday and Jab We Met (and even shot Puli). He also acted in the classic Sathuranga Vettai.
Different departments, sure, but he knows a good film when he sees one. He mostly does it for the paycheck, except for a few standout roles like Maharaja and Karnan.
One of the cars even had SANJAY written in bold on the windshield.
What movie is this?
If the HD version drops on Apr 20, I won't be surprised.
Even funnier was Thambi Ramiah playing Bussy Anand.
Congrats to the winning team of the film – Trisha, Vijay and the Kallathodarpu crew.